Student GOAL Program
Does your son or daughter go to Saint Nicholas – Saint Mary's School? If you said "yes" to this question, your child is able to participate in the Student GOAL Program through SNFCU.
What can you students do?
- Make deposits to their personal savings account with special envelopes.*
- Receive literature about credit unions via age-appropriate comic books.
- Answer questions online from comic book literature to win prizes.
- Set goals and earn prizes for completing the goals.
* Envelopes are provided by SNFCU to the teachers through the school office.
If you are interested, please call 570-825-2640 to request a membership card for your student to be mailed to you OR go to the school's Edline page to print the card. Remember that the parent or guardian information is required on the back of the card/ signature on the front.
Remember that the parent or guardian information is required on the back of the card and signature of the parent or guardian is required on the front.